PetroNeft Resources plc is an international oil and gas exploration and
production company, focused on Russia. The company’s shares are
listed on the London AIM and Dublin ESM Markets.
September 28, 2016
2016 Interim Results
PetroNeft (AIM: PTR) an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, and 50% owner and operator of Licences 61 and 67 is pleased to report its results for the 6 months ended 30 June 2016.
• Current gross production from Licence 61 is about 3,200 bopd.
• Represents a 39% increase in production in 2016.
• New wells drilled at South Arbuzovskoye during period drove production growth.
August 31, 2016
Sibkrayevskoye Well S-374 - Vertical Delineation Well
· Two tight sandstone reservoirs encountered in the J1-2 interval
· Well tested water with no hydrocarbons presentWell will be plugged and abandoned
July 21, 2016
Fourth successful well drilled at South Arbuzovskoye
Further increases to record production levels
· Current gross production from Licence 61 increased to about 3,700 bopd (1,850 bopd net to PetroNeft)
· Increase due to new A-216 well at ArbuzovskoyeThis is a new record high production for the Licence area, improving further the levels reported at the beginning of the month