PetroNeft Resources plc is an international oil and gas exploration and
production company, focused on Russia. The company’s shares are
listed on the London AIM and Dublin ESM Markets.
September 26, 2014
· H1 production average of 2,163 bopd.
· Farmout of Licence 61 to Oil India completed, Company is now debt-free.
· Drilling underway at Tungolskoye and Arbuzovskoye.
August 19, 2014
· Drilling crew mobilised to commence drilling of Tungolskoye No. 5 well within the next week
· Second Drilling crew to re-commence production drilling at Arbuzovskoye will be mobilised shortly
· The Sibkrayevskoye No. 373 delineation well will follow the Tungolskoye No. 5 wellSeismic acquisition crew mobilised to commence operations for the acquisition of 1,000 km of high resolution 2D seismic in Q1 2015
July 4, 2014
· All debt repaid
· Drilling to re-commence at Licence 61 this month as part of a fully funded exploration and development programme
· Introduces a strong industry partner seeking to build an oil and gas business and strategic position in Russia
· New chapter begins for a significantly strengthened PetroNeft